Monday, March 23, 2015

Final Science Goals

My Science Goal:

To be able to remember the exact details of the requirements of projects and tests and apply it. In my food project, I noticed that, I put only one picture of every food I eat because it is the same mostly. Now I see that we had to put pictures of our food for every time we eat not just every one food. This mistake has shown me that I need to remember such details. I am quite capable of memorizing my homework except for math though in certain amounts of pressure, I tend to forget. So I need to revise my goals from before and combine it to have the goal I need to acheive before going to High School.

How will I acheive my goal

1. I will attempt to finish my homework first so that I may have more time for my projects to try and revise and edit it

2. I will use my textbook and my notebook to cross-reference the facts I need for my projects so that I will not forget any detail

3. If I have a question about the project, I will ask the teacher, Ms.ZM or one of my classmates

4. I will write side notes in my planner [in my phone, laptop or another notebook [sometimes even my science notebook]

5. I will write due dates in my planner and calender [in my phone, planner, and laptop]

6. I will have alarms each day to remind me to do my homework and projects at a certain time

7. I will remember to put alarms in my phone and write due dates in my calender and planner

8. I will ask my mother to remind me to do as mentioned above

Checkpoint!!! How will I stay Focused

I will do as mentioned in steps 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 to remind me.

How will I know that I have accomplished my goal

I will get high scores on the Infographic and upcoming projects as well as tests, formatives and activities. I will also have more freetime.

When

I will accomplish this goal by the end of the school year

No comments:

Post a Comment