Wednesday, December 3, 2014

New Goals!!!

Skill: Speaking Fluently and Summarizing
I will speak fluently and do a short summary instead of going into full detail.
I will know when my goal has been achieved when I can speak fluently without stuttering or making a speech and I will not need to practice my speech for a presentation.
I will volunteer to answer questions and question teachers in class and practice writing essays, short summaries and stories and read books aloud to increase my knowledge of summarizing and to practice speaking fluently
I will do this by the end of school year.

Values: Organization of my Homework
I will be more organized with my homework and not finish it the day before it is due but rather the day I recieve it and if not, I will take more time out of my daily schedule and finish it the day after I recieve it.
I will know that the goal has been achieved when I will have more freetime and when I will look over my homework again and see if I need corrections.
I will write my homework in my planner and sticky notes in my computer desktops that I will see everyday.
I will make alerts in my laptop calendar and alarms in my phone. I will also ask my mom to remind me about my homework and all my necessary dates.
I will do this by the end of the school year.

Knowledge: Reading and Comprehending
I will read more than 20 minutes per day.
I will know that my goal has been achieved when I have a higher level vocabulary, comprehension and acadamic skill.
I will talk to people older than me everyday more than just once. I will ask and answer questions atleast 3 times in school. I will find more books and read more than 20 minutes. I will ask my teacher about doubts I have about the book that I am reading or about something else. I will time myself to read atleast 25 minutes per day, either on my laptop [E-Books] or a real book. I will have a conversation with my teachers and parents everyday.
I will do this by the end of the school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment